Get Your Smile Back
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services focus on improving your teeth, mouth and smile.
Do you feel self-conscious when you smile?
Do you try and hide your teeth and mouth when you smile?
Do you feel discomfort and pain from your teeth and gums?
We'll help you smile whole hardheartedly again!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services will enhance your smile
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
Cosmetic dentistry combines both art and science to give you a healthy, aesthetic, flawless smile. While general dentistry is aimed at maintaining the health of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry provides comprehensive treatment options that improve and preserve the way your smile looks and feels.
Common cosmetic treatments include:
A cosmetic dentist is trained to safely and effectively provide a variety of treatments that are designed to enhance your smile. If you have missing teeth, you feel that your teeth are crooked, or you’re an adult looking for an alternative to braces, a cosmetic dentist can help you achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Just as every smile we treat is unique, so are the treatments we provide. While cosmetic treatment times may vary, some treatments are completed within one office visit.
Patients who experience the most benefit from having their teeth whitened:
- Are in good dental health
- Maintain good dental health (i.e. brush two times a day, floss, receive regular dental checkups every six months, etc.)
- May suffer from slightly discolored, or yellow, teeth
- Wish to improve the look of their smile for aesthetic purposes
- Are in good physical health
Teeth whitening is a safe, effective procedure, and does not typically include any negative side effects; however, minor side effects may consist of:
- Increased tooth sensitivity to hot or cold
- White spots on the surface of the teeth (a potential side effect of at-home whitening systems)
- Nighttime whitening trays may cause additional gum sensitivity or irritation
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right For You?
If you would like to learn more about your cosmetic options to improve your smile, schedule a consultation to speak with one of our dentists. One of our friendly team members will happily help you schedule a convenient appointment time.